Friday, November 14, 2014

No. 6 | Friendship

I have been blessed with the most amazingly wonderful friends. I love and adore each of them in ways I cannot describe and I will fail miserably if I attempt such an endeavor. I could spend hours and days on each beautiful woman and what she has done for me and for my family.

But I have thought a lot about friendship recently. I attended my ward relief society meeting recently. Upon returning home I realized that I had been comfortable enough to be my crazy self, and abandon the "socially acceptable adult" shell I tend to put up when I don't know or am uncomfortable around people. I bounced around, made dumb jokes, and had some real conversations with the ladies there. I am so grateful to these women.

These women I live by, and get to associate with weekly at church. They are fabulous and amazing examples to me. I have enjoyed getting to know them and their families. They are real, they are smart, they don't judge, they are kind and amazing and wonderful. I have cried in front of most of them (I teach once a month... so its a fairly regular occurence...) and I enjoy laughing and eating and chatting with them all! There are many here who know and understand what I am going through. They have kids, we all deal with laundry, messy houses, and the "what to cook for dinner"every night question... These women are inspirations to me as they go through life and its challenges with grace and dignity.

I would do anything for them. And I am grateful that I can consider them as friends. I am grateful to the Lord for directing us to this house so I can have these new friends in my life. Thank you all.

PS. No pictures of these beautiful ladies... You can trust me on that though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I always love your comments. I too have been blessed with some wonderful and amazing friends.

    ReplyDelete