Wednesday, November 12, 2014

No. 5 | Lil' Brother

So I have this amazing guy in my life. He's my brother. I kinda think he's crazy, but he would easily blame that on me, so we'll keep it under wraps.

He's always been pretty cool.


I love this guy! I am proud of the man he is becoming and for the mission he served to Florida. I am very happy to have him home. My children absolutely adore Uncle Ben. He is in every prayer Brayden says. He is so good to play with them, to let Brayden come down and bang on his drum set or drag him around the playground at the park. Brayden and Madi look up to him. So do I. Literally... and as an example of quiet strength.

He is an insanely talented musician. He has a good ear for music. He plays the drums, the guitar, the banjo, and the piano. He writes his own songs and can play a lot of other song favorites. He can hold his own in a conversation of classic rock with my Dad, and he is patient enough to begin my guitar lessons with me.

He is my one and only. My other half growing up. I remember not being too thrilled about a little brother for a while when he was new to the family. But most of my childhood memories include him. We were great friends as we grew up. We could play, talk, and travel together without any trouble. We both love history, learning, and music. We love adventure, the outdoors, and good food. I seriously love him more than I can express. I don't know what I would do without him.

I know he's got a big head now... but I can't help but be grateful for the brother God gave to me. (Even if I told him we found him under a rock). Love you bro!

These pictures were taken 5 years ago. We should update our pictures more often... 

I can make him laugh every once in a while... 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your blogs. He is a great brother and he has a terrific sister.

    ReplyDelete