Monday, November 17, 2014

No. 7 | "Cozy"

The word "cozy" just feels warm doesn't it?! After spending a weekend outside helping with a yard sale... I have a new appreciation for the idea of cozy.

So included in my list of gratitude for the month is: my Coco-Motion (perfect hot chocolate every time), Torani's Salted Caramel flavored syrup, my ruby slippers, and my luxury soft blanket. I am also loving my warm coat, fleece lined leggings (worn under your pants for an extra layer of warmth) and mittens with the ability to actually use my phone...

My ruby slippers and my favorite snuggle blanket

I am grateful for a home and a furnace that works. I am protected from the elements and can enjoy a "cozy" time on a cold winter day. I am grateful for a car that runs efficiently, with a heater and a radio that works. (believe me, the radio must play the "McQueen Song" or life is nearly over according to the three year old...)

I am grateful for the warmth of the sunshine. And I am grateful that the snow did not fall despite the forecast. I am grateful for the "cozy" feeling you get when you are able to help someone who really needs it. I may not be able to give much, but I have time, that is my greatest gift to give and I am happy to give it to my friends whom I love dearly.

1 comment:

  1. Time is the greatest gift you can give. Way to go! You warmed me up. I was cold.

    ReplyDelete