Monday, November 10, 2014

No. 4 | Knowledge

Knowledge is power. But more than that, it is fun. At least for me. I am grateful for my ability and love for learning new things. I am grateful for the ability to read, to analyze, and to listen. I am grateful for school, for teachers, for skills that can be passed on.

I am grateful my mother was patient enough to teach me how to crochet and for the patterns and tutorials at my disposal for me to continue to improve and try new techniques and patterns.

I am grateful for a good read. I am grateful for adventure, romance, fantasy I can live through a book. I am grateful for talented people who can write such beautiful and intriguing novels for the enjoyment of others.

I am grateful for my education and the chance I have to finish my degree through an online program. I am so blessed to have the resources and information I could ever need or want right at my fingertips. I take that technology for granted.


1 comment:

  1. You sure have a way with words. I love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete