Thursday, October 31, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween: House Points Ceremony

Every year we have a costume contest. I also hold a contest for food. There are always multiple prizes as I am a believer of spreading the love... This year our prizes were courtesy of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. The bags were filled with joke items and some ton-tongue taffy (carmels). No, I didn't get a picture of them either...

The voting ballots were next to the Goblet of Fire. After one was done voting, they placed their paper in the Goblet to be counted and we held a little ceremony to award the prizes. I am so glad everyone will vote, it makes it a lot less stressful for me to present the awards. I like to see what everyone else thinks too!



Thanks to those who made this party a HUGE success! I couldn't have pulled it off without a TON of help from my husband and my bestie (the Bogart). They really are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment