Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween: Honeyduke's Sweet Shoppe

Honeyduke's Candy Shop is THE place to get all sorts of magical treats. I had a fun time in the bulk candy section at the store and when I set it all up, the Harry Potter Wiki was a tremendous help. 

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans

I set up a list of the possible flavors you might get if you dare to serve yourself some beans.





Yes, I made the chocolate frogs





I used these little cauldrons for the kids. They each had a few pieces of each of the candies, so the moms could better control the amount of sugar they wanted their children to consume...

I also found this recipe for frozen butterbeer. It was the highlight (in my book) of the food table. I was tempted not to share it... Somehow, I failed to get a picture... 


No comments:

Post a Comment