Monday, October 28, 2013

Harry Potter Halloween: Costumes

I asked all of my guests to dress in the likeness of a character from the Harry Potter series. They did not disappoint! The costumes were amazing! I thought everyone was so clever and creative with their costumes, I was glad I opted to vote on costumes. I couldn't have picked one out myself... The photos could be better... but you get the idea!


Professor Quirrel and the Sorcerer's Stone
Quirrel even brought He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

The Grangers (aren't they dentists?)

Nevill Longbottom (with the sword of Gryffindor) and Luna Lovegood

Fleur Delacour and Hagrid

We have a Ravenclaw student, Rita Skeeter, the Bogart (Snape dressed in Nevill's Grandmother's clothes), and the Muggle. :)

Just as the party was starting we had a knock on our front door. When we answered the door we found this on our front porch...

This is baby Harry(etta) Potter. She got points for best arrival!

Professor Trelawny and Baby Harry(etta)

These are the Messers. Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail, and Prongs. (The Cutest Wormtail. Ever.)

The Troll and the Lovely Hedwig

A better look at Nevill's Bogart

Mad-eye Moody, Dobby, Professor Sprout and the Baby Mandrake
The Baby Mandrake up close. When she cried, everyone covered their ears. Classic!
Dobby showing off his sock. Yes, he's a free elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment