Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just for Me.

I have spent far too much time and effort attempting to please everyone else. I have found that I am not true to my own voice because I worry too much about what people think of my writing, my posts, my pictures... It has made writing a chore and keeping up my blog is no longer fun for me. That is why I have created this blog. Just for me. My goal is to not lose sight in what is really important to me. I want to create, experience, and love life without having to worry about what others think.

I guess I could start out with a little self-discovery... a little creative writing... how about a poetic combination of both?

I am Me.

I am my family. Without them, I would be lost, confused, and miserable. I would not trade them for the world. I have the most wonderful husband in the world, and one adorable little boy who is my entire world.

I am a student with a thirst for knowledge.
I am a chef.
I am a domestic goddess.
I am beautiful.
I am crazy. I am fun. I am smart.
I am a daughter of God.
I am me. Life is not a contest. No racing, no beauty pageants... just a journey that is meant to be enjoyed. I intend to not waste any more time competing for an imaginary trophy. I can do my best and hope that God fills in the rest.

And there you have it. The beginning of a new and happy relationship between blog and blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment