Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party 2012

As per tradition, our party usually occurs the Saturday before Halloween. We compete with a lot of other things and this year was definitely no exception. Between the neighborhood party, and the other various events going on around the valley, I am so grateful to everyone who showed up! It was a lot of fun and I am very excited about the turn out.

We went as Medieval Royalty and a little dragon this year.




My decorations were simple this year. My collection of old books were watching as our guests arrived.  Draping the furniture with white sheets adds an instant feel of Halloween for cheap!


We had food and costume contests again too. These "Dirty Q-tips" won the creepiest food hands down! And I have proof that I ate some. They were actually pretty tasty. There's nothing wrong with marshmallows dipped in melted butterscotch... except for the dirty earwax part...



The Costumes this year were creative and so much fun! Thanks for participating Everyone!
Tourists

Emma Swan

I loved the Shark! Can't see the other one...

Mary + Bert

Cutest Farm Family ever!

Where is Waldo? in the Kitchen.

My pet project this year was the trophies for the contest winners. I saw some ideas on Pinterest and decided that they were going to be at my party this year too!






We all voted and finished the night off watching Wait Until Dark. A great ending to an awesome party!  

No comments:

Post a Comment