Thursday, October 11, 2012

3 Years

We celebrated 3 years together yesterday. 3 years is hardly any time at all, yet I forget what life was like before I met the man of my dreams. I wouldn't trade places with anyone.


Reasons I love my Superman:
He makes me laugh, and tries hard to do so when he can see I am having a difficult day.
He calls me every day to see how my day is going.
He supports me in my crazy parties, my dreams of the future, and in my role as wife and mother.
He will do the dishes, without being asked and does so without complaining.
He works so hard and takes pride in his accomplishments. I am so proud of the things he is doing.
He plays with the little guy. I can the joy in both their faces.
He is strong, kind, faithful, and friendly. We cannot go anywhere without him knowing someone.
He loves me for me. My faults, my imperfections, my tears... I know he loves me. And there's nothing better than knowing that.


Here's to the rest of forever with the most perfect man a girl could ever hope for. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment