Friday, October 19, 2012

Beware! Witches are coming!

With the month of October literally flying by, I can't help but feel a little left behind. So much is happening and I can hardly keep up! But I can hardly keep my excitement about my upcoming dinner party contained... and so I thought I would give a bit of a hint... and maybe a sneak peak. :)

What do spider webs, witch hats, and the color purple have in common? That's right they will all be present at my dinner table this weekend! The Witches' Tea Party has transformed this year into a more dinner-type party. I have had a lot of concocting the details... *insert cackle here* Witches only! I am grateful to those gal pals that have agreed to be my guinea pigs as this is the first dinner party I have ever thrown. And now, as promised, a little sneak peak.


Happy Haunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment