Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3: Little Man

It would not be right for anything but my Little Man to come next in my list of things I am grateful for. He is my whole world. He brings such joy in to the lives of those around him. He is such a good kid. He doesn't fuss much (when other people are around), he has such a happy disposition, and a cute little personality to go along with such a cute little guy!

Being a mother is better than I ever thought it could be. Even on the days when I call my mom apologizing for screaming at her all day... the love I have for my Little Man cannot be matched by anything. Nothing can deter me from caring about his every wish. I see it as a glimpse into the love that God has for me... and it humbles me to feel it only strengthen.

Pound it Mom! 



I am so grateful for my Little Man. May we have all sorts of adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment