Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: "Little" Brother

My brother and I have been pretty good friends all our lives... ok, so pretty much all our lives... there was that phase I went through that I wanted a cat instead, but it eventually passed...

What would I do without him? We have spent so much time in the car on our family trips, on our evening walks around the block with the dog... I missed him a lot this past summer when he was working away, even though we don't talk every day like we used to... I still missed him terribly.

I am so proud of him and the things he is doing! He is so talented at music, he is smart, funny, and genuine. He is a good guy, who is learning who he wants to be. I see great potential and promise in him. I hope he does too.

I wish I was more eloquent in describing just how important he is to me... So to him (if he reads this... or this could be a little awkward...) I am so grateful that you stuck around with me. I am grateful for the life-long friend I have by my side. Even though you are WAY taller than me... I love you, bro. Please, always remember that. :)


PS. I look totally ridiculous in this picture. But I like this one of my brother... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment