Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vital Records Section 1 + Printables


This week I am focusing on Section One of my Vital Records binder: the Address and Contact Section. It seems to me that this will be important to have any number I might need at my fingertips in case I don't have my phone for some reason. Plus, having these all in one place makes it super convenient when I need to quickly look something up... I think of it as a personal yellow pages.

Being the OCD that I am I like my pages to match. At least closely... I could not find anywhere that combined all the things into one place for me. So I have created my own pages and being as excited and generous as I am, I would like to share these with you as well. Yes, I AM a nerd.

First, I'd like to gather some of the most important numbers. Just remember I.C.E. (In Case of Emergency). These are the most important numbers. And so my section will look a lot like this:


Addresses Supply List:
·        I.C.E.- In Case of Emergency phone numbers* (print out on both sides of the page for a one-stop-shop for all my number needs!)
·        Contacts: Family & Friends* (a sort of directory for my family as well as my husband's family)
     Ward & Stake Directory (from lds.org)
·        Business Contacts* (I keep track of doctor's numbers, etc.)
      Business card sheet protector (for the business cards of businesses important to me...)
·        Christmas Card List* (It will be saved and I will be glad I don't have to start from scratch if I lose my computer.)

*printable template

Print out as many copies as you need. I used them to create a sort of address book. Hope you find these helpful. Please let me know if you like them (or if you don't... just please, be nice about it...)! 

I have some other organizing projects coming up! I can't wait to get them underway! Keep an eye out for some coupon-ing love! 

1 comment: