Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just some random thoughts today...

A breath of fresh air... the air yesterday was dusty, smoky, and nasty to breath... despite the fact that its almost April, I am glad is snowed this morning. As I walked across campus today I took a deep breath of the new, clean air... so refreshing... *another deep breath* feels good... :) Its time to purge... I cannot wait to finish the semester so I might get that spring cleaning of my house and life done!

I don't know if I say this enough... but I love my family! And am so grateful for the blessings that you all have been in my life... There's nothing like realizing the fragile existence that we live here on earth to reorganize your priorities... So know that you are loved! My prayers are with you in your daily struggles and triumphs! May God be watching over you!

The veil has been very thin this past week. The Spirit has been working overtime, especially with the LeBaron family this weekend. But it has been amazing to watch the strength and light emanating from those who are mourning the loss of their beloved father and grandfather and husband. I have been so impressed and inspired by the amazing family that I have been with for such a short time... they have been hit hard, but they are stronger for it. I love you all!

That's it... honestly, I just needed a short ten minute break before hitting the research again... Thanks for reading... lots of love!

4 comments:

  1. Family is so important! Thanks for the reminder. Sorry for your husband's family's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,
    The veil is very thin. It sometimes feels like you could reach right through. I hope all is well with bother of you. Loved early Easter with you!
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, give the LeBaron's our best. They are a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday Jess!

    ReplyDelete