Monday, March 15, 2010

Colby and Megan have finally tied the knot and we are so excited for them! Their wedding day was so special and it was fun to go to my first wedding since my own... The sealing was wonderful and the food delicious. It was fun to see the love they have for each other and from their families. We wish them the best in their new life, and good luck with that wall...

Bryce and I tied the knot only a five short months ago and yet I felt that it had been so long for me... :) So naturally we went home and pulled out our pictures... :) I was reminded most of all about how much I love my husband and how much he loves me!

This weekend was also Lindsey's 18th Birthday. It was fun to be a part of that! I smiled when Dad had a hard time with the "I'm now a woman" comment. Linds is the first girl to get ready to leave home and she is going to excel here at the Y. :) Yay!

Life is still busy as always for me, so this post is short. Just wanted to post a quick update (and take a short break from studying).

2 comments:

  1. You definitely are a busy girl. Have a great day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 months! Time does fly. The newly wed days are so much fun, enjoy eachother's company before you have to schedule a babysitter every time you want "alone time."

    ReplyDelete