Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How many does a girl need?!

As you can tell, I have been working on revamping the blogs a little bit. I thought I might bring up to those of you who actually read this that I do write (although only occasionally at the moment...) on a few other blogs. (I know, crazy right? I can't even keep up with one. I may merge them later on... but for now, I am keeping them separate. (I'm right up there with Ashley now!) So here goes the official confession.

What's Cookin'? is the place where I am able to post some of the delicious and successful recipes that I find and create. I also enjoy when ya'll post recipes too! Its a great place for me to keep them as I usually lose the papers when I want to use them. I also am allowed some creativity through my on-going project to organize those "Family Favorites" and I am posting recipe cards (as I get them made) along with the recipes. Just in case you want some cute-ness...

Sunshine and a Silver Lining is the blog that I have chosen to post the crafts and projects (and parties) that I am up to. I can tell this is going to be relatively sporadic, as Brayden makes it a little more difficult to get any craft stuff out, but I foresee a few parties in the near future that I am going to want to post... This is actually the same blog I had originally... (It says I still have 11 followers.) I just changed the url.

Un-announced to ya'll (until now) is the recently started A Golden Family Tree. Bryce and I were called as family history consultants in our ward and we are learning a ton. The blog hasn't lifted off the ground completely as we are a little overwhelmed with... learning... but we are getting started. We wanted to post strategies and research techniques as we learned them for our ward members, but I figure my family might be interested too. This is also a place for us to collect our thoughts and stories of our own family histories. We are loving it so far and are excited to continue.

So there you go. Not that I am that expect many readers... but its therapeutic for me. I just though ya'll should know.

P.S. Janell, if you read this, I am sorry if this messes up the family directory... :)



1 comment:

  1. You can always add a few lines to the family directory! :-) Actually, I'm looking forward to reading your family history blog.

    ReplyDelete