Tuesday, January 31, 2012

60-day slim down: Day 1

Don't worry, I won't be posting every day... but if I have an outlet I am more likely to stick with it. *smile* I have some way to go to reach my goal weight. And I hope to be close by the summertime...

Enter Phase 1: The main rules
drink 1 cup of water before a meal and 1 cup during the meal.
mid-morning snack 3 times per week.- it can be 100 calories. Something like fruit, 6 oz. yogurt, etc.
follow the work out calendar...

It is important to remember that some discomfort in the hunger department is good for me. I am cutting my calories, so I will feel hungry. I just can't be afraid of it.

I had to measure myself and weigh myself today... it was a little more painful than I anticipated. The workout today consisted of a 10 minute intensive kickboxing, body resistant intervals, and core training... it was pretty crazy and chasing Brayden around is a lot  more work than it used to be... but its a good tired sore and I am excited that I am already feeling like I'm improving.



1 comment: