Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finals, spring fever, and some change

Finals are over and with their demise so went another semester... Time sure does fly... My tests this semester didn't finish me off... I live to fight again! I got a 91% on my New Testament final!!! After I finished I checked my score on the little monitor screen they have displaying them and next to my score was a little "Way to go!" *giggle* Its possibly the first "good job" comment I've gotten here at the Y... I am just a terrible test taker...

Anyway, Bryce graduated with his BS in Business Management (emphasis in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources)... wow that's a mouthful... We went to commencement and convocation this past weekend. Commencement was really interesting and I am glad I went. President Uchtdorf was given an honorable doctorate and he and Elder Nelson spoke along with a couple other pretty good messages. The convocation was the next day (the 24th) and just for the Marriott Business school. Still, It started at 5:00 and lasted until 8:00. Bryce's younger sister, Lindsey and I had the opportunity to sit and chat for a while though... :D It was great to be with his family and support my boy. Plus, he is pretty attractive in that gown of his... ;}

My darling Ica left me on Saturday for another... She left me for some Walt Disney character... *sigh*... She'll be back, she has to. I still have most of her clothes! :D That being said, there are only 4 in our apartment right now. I have two new roommates. Annie is pretty nice and very patient. She is from Provo and likes to run and ride her bike anywhere. She has randomly gone for a ride up the canyon the past couple of days since the sun has started shining...

Our other new roommate and I are the two sharing the room. Her name? yep I'm sure you guessed it... Jessica. :) And I am not kidding... I really like her. She is really nice, rather quiet but we've enjoyed some late-night chats once or twice. Jessica is from Washington, Seattle area as I understand and has a brother about to get married here in the next couple of months. She served her mission in Tulsa, Texas and just got home. She's kinda missing it but we're breaking her in! ;)

Just a quick update on the goings-on down here in Provo! Hope life is going great for ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment