Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quick Update!

A short (hopefully!) update on how life is going right now.

I made it through my week of death... I had 4 of 5 tests to take and three papers due by Thursday. But I am alive and well. Right now in school I am just getting to class and holding on for the last leg of the semester before finals in mid-April. The sunshine helps a lot with the spirits and college adventures. That snow is a little cold... but I think it leaves the mountains looking quite lovely!

I have a job set up for the summer! I will be working at This is the Place in Salt Lake City again! So if anyone wants to come up and visit, I can work out a deal with the park! ;) I am very excited. I had so much fun doing it last summer and hope to have some good stories to share with ya'll this year too! :D I also have living arrangements made for the summer. Good news, I am not moving! yay! and my roommates are (well... most of them) will be staying/ coming back in the fall. I am very excited. I have enjoyed the ward and my roommates this past year here and moving is just a hassle anyway... (PS. I will miss Ica terribly this summer but wish her a safe and wonderful time!)

Yesterday was the day for missionary news apparently. I received three emails and two letters from all over the world. I will say, it was kinda fun! :) I have close to 30 friends serving all over the world right now. I call them "my missionaries". They are all at various stages in their full-time missions and are all working very hard. It is fun for me to see them all growing in their lives and in their testimonies. They can bear their testimony on anything, at any time, and I love to read them. They are so sweet and simple and wonderful. If you ever get the chance, its a good pick-me-up to get a letter... send one to someone sometime. Its great fun to correspond the "old fashioned" way. :)

Thats it for now! Thanks for reading! Hope you have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! We will most definitely have to come visit you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! I'll be excited to see you! Seriously, let me know and I can get you in for cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job and good job making it through all the tests and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the week of death is over. Although I'm sure there will be more to come.

    Congratulations on the great summer job.

    ReplyDelete