Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Resolution #2

If you are wondering where my #1 went... its over here... :)

#2 is Organize the house. Yes, we bought a house almost an entire year ago... but I was experiencing the sickness that comes the first half of my pregnancies, so I let my dear husband unpack the kitchen (he was doing the cooking for himself anyway...). As the year progressed, so did my pregnancy. One excuse after another got me to early September when we welcomed Madi into our lives... The past few months have been survival of the newborn stage.

So now, almost a year later, I am ready to officially move into my house! There are boxes that need to be tackled, and the puzzle of how to fit our previous possessions into a new place is perplexing. Step by step, room by room, puzzle by puzzle I intend to tackle the organizing dilemma one little bit at a time to make my house into a home! (Cross my fingers I can/will actually post my progress!)

No comments:

Post a Comment