Monday, December 3, 2012

Unplugged

Life has caught me underfoot and has swept me off my feet. In an attempt to gain control of my life again, I am taking a break from the busy world of social media. I am going to unplug for a while and give myself some time to focus on my house, my child, my husband, and my health. Not to mention preparing for the wonderful festivities of Christmas!.

Its time to re-evaluate my priorities, get things in order, and de-clutter my life. I need respite from the overwhelming noise that all these seemingly important obligations (that are not actually obligations...ie Facebook updates) constantly bombard me and my life.

Look for me soon. And wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this!! I think I might have to do something similar soon!

    ReplyDelete