Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st Kiss

I got my first mom-kiss today. We were playing on the floor, practicing everything my little boy knows (his favorite pass time). He knows animals like: dog, cat, birds, cow, pig, sheep, elephant, and tiger. The elephant is a must-see. He raises his arm when he makes the sound to look like a trunk. Gets me every time!
He also has some sign language down, and we practiced words like "ma", "da", "ba", and our most recent "ca" (car). I then asked if he would give mommy kisses (he usually blows kisses with his hand) but he stood up and leaned in to give me a kiss! So. cute.

He has decided mint cookies n' cream isn't half bad! This was stolen from Daddy's bowl...

A face only a mother could love. <3
Just wanted to brag about how smart (and adorable) my little guy is! That is all. Hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment: