Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet Sixteen

My darling SIL recently turned 16. I had some trouble coming up with something to give her. Then, I remembered the "survival kit" that I received when I was in her place a few (or so) years a go... So I amped it up a notch (or two) and came up with my own version of a "Sweet Sixteen Survival Kit."


I found this amazing box at ROSS and spent some time experimenting with different things to fill it up. I had my "Prince Charming" from my single days that I thought should finally be passed on... and I made her some custom jewelry, and made some cute tags with the "survival tips" to attach to everything.


Some of the items that were in this kit were:
Prince Charming- to remind you of the qualities you are looking for.
Body Lotion set "Pamper"- Take some time for yourself once in a while. 
Nail Polish- enjoy a little color in life
Jewelry- You are unique and very precious
Key- The Keys to your success are held by YOU!
Life Savers- Everyone needs a little help sometimes.
Kisses- For us to share our love for you. For you to share (or not)
Nut Roll- Its ok to be a little crazy sometimes.
Bandages- To heal any hurt.
Among a few others. 

If you want to use the tags for your own birthday (doesn't have to be a sweet 16) I have a little printable for you! All I ask is for a little comment love if you do use it! Let me know what you think! 

Sweet Sixteen Survival Kit PDF Here
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment