Monday, May 30, 2011

Almost 3 Months!

Oh my! May has flown by and June has quickly crept in... I thought I'd just give a quick sneak-peek into the lives of us here... so that you know we are still alive. Brayden hasn't won over us just yet. :)

Bryce has now been hired on full-time at the company he's been working at. We now have benefit options, which will take a huge load of stress off our shoulders. We are still working hard to not totally ruin our first child (I know, its inevitable... but we're novice enough to think that we've got a shot...). I originally thought that this summer would be so great! I have an excuse to be home most of the time and I will get the chance to write on my blog more frequently... Brayden doesn't seem to believe in blogging. Every time I try to get something written he seems to need me desperately with stage 3 screams... amazing... I still want to know how he knows...

 Brayden is growing so fast. He smiles and coos all day and is figuring out how to work those little fingers of his. (I had to get my hair cut so he'd stop yanking it all the time) I get so excited when he can pick up a toy or hold my finger... This little guy is the most incredible little miracle. I can't seem to get over it. He is starting to grow out of his first size of clothes now. I have mixed feelings about this. I am excited to see what he looks like in his cute clothes in the next size... but I already feel that he is growing up too fast and he's only 3 months old! (again, I know... novice mom.)

I'll hopefully write again soon with more details on what we've been up to. But until then, hope all is well! Oh, and here's another picture. :)



3 comments:

  1. complete cuteness! Thanks for the update... I was beginning to wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too too cute! My biggest distress about missing the reunion was missing seeing Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Our Devri just turned three months and I've been having all of those exact same feelings! Isn't this mom thing great!?!

    ReplyDelete