Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


There is nothing more romantic than the Valentines Day I had with my hubby this year... :) We realized that this is going to be the last official holiday that we will have alone... a crazy thought but we took full advantage!

My amazing husband found us a couple's massage deal for yesterday evening. It was a first time for both of us and I'll just say, we've been converted! There is nothing better for a poor aching body like mine than a slow, deep massage addressing each achy muscle's complaint. When she pushed on my hip it was like my body didn't even know my hips were tired and sore... but they instantly felt better... mmmm... It was wonderful and I highly recommend it to anyone, but especially any pregnant woman who might be thinking about it.

As we were up in the area, we stopped by to pick up an order of the Buca di Beppo Antipasta salad for our dinner at home. I made shrimp tortolini alfredo and we lit the candles. Oh so romantic...

The rest of the evening was magical... I had to finish grading papers for the class I TA for so Bryce got to watch the Super Bowl commercials online and play with the DVD recorder. I took a test and we went to bed. Pretty exciting... Happy Valentine's Day my love!


1 comment: