Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Alternate Reality

Apologies for such long gaps between posts... It has been increasingly busy and I predict a relatively long post today... So i guess that deserves another apology... :)

Life is wonderful right now! I am so happy and things are going so well that I have no reason to complain! :) I know the Lord is looking out for my sanity and I greatly appreciate it. :) I am so very blessed!

Being a bride is an interesting experience. I feel as though I am living in an alternate reality. Even this close to the wedding I feel as though the plans I have been making are not actually real... Everything for the last details of the wedding are underway... and I am getting very excited. I just don't feel as though it has hit me that it is actually going to change my life forever... :)

On the other hand, my life in school and with my dear friends is also an alternate reality. School work, tests, and classes have just come an gone (not that its going over my head, I'm loving school), its just going... I don't feel like I am actually physically participating... Not quite an out of body experience... but close to it...

I was certain that reality would start sinking in at the last week... I was sure it would start with the bridals. Let me tell you, I have the best photographer in the world! I had so much fun with Crystal and Ica running around This is the Place taking a bunch of pictures. I am pleased with the results and cannot wait to show them off to all ya'll.

I am crazy and have decided to make my own center pieces of the Luncheon up in Salt Lake. Honestly, I have no idea how I am going to get them up there... but *cross fingers* it will work out. ;)

My time is constantly taken over with Wedding preparation. I feel sorry for poor Ica and Bryce, and my parents who try to have a conversation with me and only end up talking about details for the wedding. Seriously, we can start talking about something totally opposite in relation... and just minutes after I open my mouth I can turn it back to the wedding. So sorry for my obsession...

I am excited about everything and cannot wait to show everyone what I have been so busy undertaking! I am so excited to be a bride, to be marrying the most wonderful man in the world, and to start a new life together with him. I truly am blessed to know Bryce and I love him so much! Well time is short... so I guess my post isn't as long as I was originally thinking... :) Good news for you!

Hopefully I'll be a little better after the wedding... :) We'll see!!! I sign off for the last time as Jessica Scribner!!! Love you all!!! Hope to see you on Saturday!!! :)

1 comment: