Saturday, August 22, 2009

A large Check!

No, the title has nothing to do with my job... I wish... but it has everything to do with wedding plans! :) For months I have struggled to get my "To Do" list finished so I can stop stressing. However each time I check something off, two or three things are added! It just keeps getting longer.

There are certain items that I consider "major items." These items include: finding a photographer, choosing a decorator, ordering flowers, finding bridesmaid outfits, engagement photos taken, announcements, Bridals, and catering for the reception... to just name a few. (Smaller ones are more along the lines of: fittings for tuxes, colors, and accessories... things like that)

Crystal Sands has joined our wedding ranks as our fabulous photographer. She is so friendly and sweet. She sincerely wants the best for her clients and enjoys taking pictures. Bryce and I feel that her personality meshes perfectly with ours so being with her is not awkward. Its actually a lot of fun! :) It is because of her that I am able to shorten my list significantly...
  • Find a photographer: Check!
  • Schedule photo sessions: Check!
  • Engagement shoot: A VERY LARGE CHECK! :)
  • Announcements made: almost check. :)
Last night Bryce and I met up with Crystal to take our engagement pictures (I know, its a little late in the game, but boy are they worth it!) and I couldn't be happier! We ran around the Riverwoods in Provo for a good hour or so, and just as our light was diminishing, skipped over to the Lavell Edwards Stadium for a couple of BYU football pictures. (For Bryce) :) I absolutely love them! Crystal actually posted a little sneak peek on her blog here. We had so much fun and I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! Planning and preparing for a wedding is really a lot of work. Let me know if there's is anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of you every day. I know it takes a lot of work. You'll be beautiful.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete